Standard Rack Assembly
– Fully sheeted duct furnaces mounted in a 16-gauge galvanized steel frame.
– Provides listed temperature rise and air side pressure drop performance.
– Each furnace includes an individual shutoff valve, flexible gas connector & union piped to properly sized supply header.
– Condensate drains pre-piped to a common header.
– Easy removal of any single duct furnace.
– All controls prewired to a sequencer for system control.
– Customer only needs to provide Power, “Call for Heat” and a 0-10 VDC signal.
– Complete weatherproof vestibule and cabinet with duct flanges.
– Large, hinged galvanized steel door for easy access to components and controls.
– Fresh air intakes assure adequate combustion air supply.
– All heaters pre-wired to marked terminal strip for electrical supply.
– Insulated vent connectors to prevent heat build-up in cabinet.
Outdoor Venting Kit
– Vent riser assembly with integral rain cap.
– Provides proper venting of flue gases and prevents flue gas recirculation into burner combustion air supply.