Heatco ensures INNOVATION, QUALITY, and RELIABILITY in all of our products.
Heatco has released a line of vertical rack systems. These are available as rack only, rack with vestibule and indoor venting, and rack with vestibule and outdoor venting.
Standard Rack Assembly
– Fully sheeted duct furnaces mounted in a 16-gauge galvanized steel frame.
– Provides listed temperature rise and air side pressure drop performance.
– Each furnace includes an individual shutoff valve, flexible gas connector & union piped to properly sized supply header.
– Condensate drains pre-piped to a common header.
– Easy removal of any single duct furnace.
– All controls prewired to a sequencer for system control.
– Customer only needs to provide Power, “Call for Heat” and a 0-10 VDC signal.
Weatherproof Vestibule Enclosure
– Complete indoor or outdoor rated Vestibule cabinet.
– Large, hinged galvanized steel door for easy access to components and controls.
– Fresh air intakes assure adequate combustion air supply.
– All heaters pre-wired to marked terminal strip for electrical supply.
– Insulated vent connectors to prevent heat build-up in cabinet.
For more information, please contact our sales team at 800-554-1007 or by emailing email@example.com.